Thursday, June 21

The Dreaded NCLEX

Well this is just going to be a short blurb since I've told pretty much the whole world now...

I PASSED THE NCLEX! 

The good ole state of Texas recognized me as the newest RN on June 19th. So the results are in and official. I am now writing to y'all as Lindsay A. Frye, RN, BSN.

I've been working for that moment for the past four years. I can't believe it has come and gone. Now, the REAL moment of the first day of work as an RN is to come. I start July 9th. Please keep me in your prayers as I learn the ropes of a new hospital system and a new unit. I've already blogged on my work before but it's getting so close now! I can't believe it.

I'm ready for this job. God has called me to be a nurse and God definitely called me to work at Texas Health HEB.  I feel so blessed to be given this opprotunity in life!

Thank y'all ahead of time for your prayers. Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment